Aren’t convinced about the impact that promotional products can have on your marketing strategy and overall business? Consider the following facts:
- 8 in 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional products.
- 53% of these people use a promotional product at least once a week.
- 6 in 10 of them keep promotional products for up to two years.
- Before receiving a promotional product, 55% of people had done business with the advertiser. After receiving a promotional product, 85% of people did business with the advertiser.
- With nearly 6,000 impressions, bags generate more impressions than any other promotional product in the U.S.
- 89% of consumers can recall the advertiser of a promotional product they’d received in the last two years.
- 91% of consumers have at least one promotional product in their kitchen, same here74% have at least one in their workspace, 55% have at least one in their bedroom.
- 77% of consumers say a promotional product’s usefulness is the number-one reason to keep it, with health and safety products, computer products and writing instruments ranked as the most useful.
- Promotional products deliver a better cost per impression than virtually any other media. The average CPI of a promotional product equaling $0.005 – that’s half a penny.
- Promotional products draw as many as 500% more referrals from satisfied customers than an appeal letter alone.
Any questions? Give us a call at 949.888.7837 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn How the Game of Golf Can Change Your Life… Even if You’ve Never Picked up a Club!