CBD Oil has been called “Nature’s Oxycontin” because of its amazing ability to relieve pain and reduce inflammation. CBD Oil is made from the non-psychoactive ingredient in cannabis. Because of the cannabis plant’s association with marijuana, people have questions about CBD. Is it safe? Is it legal? Are there side effects?
The healing effects of CBD Oil were first clinically tested by Dr. Jamie Richardson, who led a clinical trial with Harvard doctors and researchers.
CBD has been clinically proven to:
- reduce pain by binding to CB1 receptors while reducing swelling
- reduce social anxiety cognitive impairment in people with anxiety disorders
- combat Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative disorders
- reduce cigarette addiction
- improve sleep quality and help clear acne
- help regulate blood sugar
- provide relief to those sufferings from IBD and MS
- help eliminate fat
Sera Relief CBD Oil is a specific kind of CBD Oil that has produced positive results in every trial and is legal in all 50 states. Because the oil is made specifically from non-psychoactive ingredients, it is completely safe to use and does not have the psychotic effect of marijuana.
Because of its wide range of uses, CBD Oil can be used to treat many different types of pain, from arthritis to headaches to aching muscles. For many people, CBD Oil is a great natural alternative to other pain killers, which often come with dangerous side effects.
There are a few different ways to take CBD Oil. One of the most common methods is to apply the oil to the affected area. Another way is to administer the oil under the tongue. CBD Oil also comes in capsules which can be swallowed.